As PODA (“PODA” or “Company”), which carries out its activities under the title of MAGNA VENTURES YAZILIM VE TEKNOLOJİ GİRİŞİMLERİ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ”, operating at Maslak Mah. Maslak Meydan Sk. Giz Plaza, A Blok, No: 1/33 Sarıyer/Istanbul, we are highly sensitive about the security of your personal data. With this awareness, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), the secondary regulations (regulations, communiqués, circulars) enacted and to be enacted under the Law, and the binding decisions taken and to be taken by the Personal Data Protection Board. With the full realization of this responsibility, we process your personal data as “Data Supervisor” as defined in the Law, as explained below and within the limits prescribed by the legislation.
1. Information Regarding the Data Supervisor
MAGNA VENTURES YAZILIM VE TEKNOLOJİ GİRİŞİMLERİ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, operating pursuant to law, at Maslak Mah. Maslak Meydan Sk. Giz Plaza, A Blok, No: 1/33 Sarıyer/Istanbul, is a Data Supervisor.
2. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Personal Data’s, within the framework of the limits specified in the Law, are processed in accordance with the law, good faith and always in connection, limited and measured manner, by the company, for the purposes of;
• Conducting the sales of services transactions,
• Conducting of the support services after the sales of services,
• Conducting of Suggestions and Complaints reviews
• Informing members about campaigns and opportunities,
• Informing members about application updates and changes on the contract,
• Fulfilling the legal obligations,
• Being able to intervene in emergencies,
• Carrying out the regarding necessary controls to ensure security and service conditions,
• Improving the services,
• Carrying out promotional activities and activities for the satisfaction of members,
• Planning and realizing marketing processes of the service,
• Detecting fraudulent or illegal activities,
• Planning and realizing activities of support services,
• Following financial and/or accounting transactions,
• Following legal affairs,
• Planning and/or execution of activities to perform effectiveness/efficiency and/or relevance analysis of business activities,
• Planning and execution of business activities,
• Planning and execution of corporate communication activities,
• Planning and execution of manufacture and operation processes.
3. Transfer of the Personal Data
Your personal data, in accordance with the conditions specified in Article 8 of the Law, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes and within the purposes of planning and execution of commercial and / or business strategies, carrying out the necessary work by our relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by the Company and carrying out the related business processes, ensuring the legal, technical and commercial business security of the Company and the relevant persons who have a business relationship with the Company, are transferred to our shareholders, business partners, suppliers, other affiliates, judicial and administrative jurisdiction authorities, police units and other legally authorized public institutions and organizations, and only to the lawyer / lawyers authorized by the Company when necessary.
4. Methods and Legal Grounds for Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by automatic/non-automatic means through the application, e-mail channels, and social media accounts that you allow the Company to access, electronically and/or through the call center for the purposes mentioned above. In this context, the personal data such as name, surname, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address location information, traffic information (IP address, log records) are processed based on the explicit consent of the related person, because it is mandatory for the data supervisor to fulfill its legal obligation pursuant to Article 5/2-ç of the Law, it is mandatory to process personal data belonging to the contracting parties for the establishment or performance of a contract pursuant to Article 5/2-c, provided that it does not harm fundamental rights and freedoms and for the legitimate interests of the Company pursuant to Article 5/2-f, and pursuant to the legal ground and Article 5/1.
5. Rights of Data Subjects under the Law
By contacting the Company at any time you can;
• Learn whether your personal data is being processed,
• Request information if your personal data has been processed,
• Learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
• Know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
• Correct your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing.